An employee for every need
No matter what type of staffing needs you have, Gallman Personnel Services can help. We have a large network of highly skilled temporary, temp-to-hire, contract, and direct placement employees to help with your needs. We can provide experienced candidates in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Light Industrial
- Medical Administrative
- Office Administrative
- Professional Medical
- SC State Contract Approved Vendor #4400001652
To ensure the best placement possible, GPS conducts a client needs analysis and safety evaluation on all new clients. This enables GPS to completely understand your company’s culture, work environment, safety procedures and skill level requirements.
GPS verifies previous employment and performs skills evaluation using a battery of testing through the Prove It! testing service. With over 900 testing options available, we can test proficiency on a wide variety of skill sets, including forklift operation and industrial, clerical and medical knowledge.
GPS utilizes Secure Select, Inc. (SSI) to conduct seven-year county criminal history checks on all employees. SSI has more than 25 years of experience, technology and customer service capabilities to provide GPS with background screening that is timely and accurate. GPS will not place an employee who has had a felony conviction, or any conviction related to drugs, violence or weapons in the last seven years.
GPS does provide other background checks such as drug screening and credit history upon request.
Our process ensures that you receive candidates who are a perfect match for your needs and business culture.
More Than Just Staffing
Gallman Personnel Services knows it takes more than just finding great candidates to become your staffing partner. GPS also offers the following services:
- Payrolling- Allows you to place longer-term temporary workers that were recruited by you on the GPS payroll.
- Vendor-on-premise- GPS will provide an on-site coordinator to manage your temporary staffing function. The coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of temporary staff management.
- New Hire Orientation – GPS can conduct your new hire orientation for our employees.
- Client Specific Skills Assessment – Upon request, GPS will conduct additional skills assessments.
Our wide range of services will save you time, allowing you to focus on your core business activities.